I am an entrepreneur at heart. I love the process of finding a sellable service, project, or client need, then figuring out and developing how to do it. I love to be busy. I like to learn new things and grow. I like to team with smart, proactive people. I love to build and/or improve things or systems that work properly—to refine or make existing processes more efficient. I like to change things for the better.
For me, these define a successful project:
- It needs to be done right.
- It needs to have enough time and budget to be done properly.
- The team needs to have clear and detailed understanding of what the client wants.
- The team needs to have all the resources they need to do their jobs.
- The team needs to communicate freely and frequently for the duration of the project.
- The team members need freedom to do their job without being micro-managed.
- The team needs access to decision makers.
- Decision makers need to be engaged and responsive.
- All team members need to carry their weight.
- Team members need to be fairly compensated for their contributions.
The great feeling of accomplishment when I get to see the finished project!