Jason is a strong and trusted employee who works as the LDS Survey Manager in Juneau who handles the demands of this position both efficiently and professionally. Jason has 22 years of surveying experience that includes more than 11 years in Alaska. Prior to joining PDC in Juneau, he worked for Fairbanks and Wasilla land survey companies—including his first stint with PDC’s Fairbanks office from 2005-2007. He has performed and managed field and office topographic and boundary surveys on rural and urban sites throughout the state.
Jason is the ultimate team player, always making time to help others. Under his leadership, the Juneau Survey department has made great strides. A few of his accomplishments are outlined below:
- Implemented a field and office quality control program that creates accurately produced work products meeting the client’s needs. Clients are very satisfied with his work, and as proof, they keep returning for additional services.
- Brings new work to PDC and has created sound client relationships with Juneau Waste Management, Delta Western Fuel Company, and Tlingit Haida Central Council, to name a few.
- Produces high quality work products for our clients while looking out for the interests of PDC.
- Understands the technical aspects including equipment (drones, GPS, Hydro-lite, survey programs) of the survey business very well.
- Is an excellent representative in PDC client meetings.
- Consistently demonstrates his ability to manage both people and projects.
- Transfers his understanding of the importance of producing accurate and concise survey work products to other PDC staff by serving as a mentor to the field and survey office.
- Serves on the PDC Computer Committee.
Jason was nominated by Mark Pusich, the LDS Market Sector Lead.
Jason and his wife, Sherry, have one son (Lee) and just had their second child (a baby girl) on December 27th; so Elliot and Jason have both had life altering events in the last week. Although becoming an Associate for PDC can’t top these—we do believe they will find professional satisfaction in joining the PDC leadership team.