Civil Engineer (EIT)
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
PDC, a RESPEC Company, is seeking a civil design engineer to join our full-service engineering team! We design innovative world-class projects utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. This is a hands-on design position for site design projects. Duties also include construction inspection of site, roadway, and utility projects. This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual looking to grow in their profession.
- B.S. in Civil or Engineering
- Engineer-in-Training with 2-4 years of experience
- AutoCAD & Civil 3D proficiency
- Knowledge of C3D modeling (corridors, grading, pipe models, etc.), quantities calculations, and cost estimating is a plus
- Solid knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Teams
- Assist in preparing plans and design calculations for transportation, utility, and site improvements
- Self-motivated, energetic, and able to take on new tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Detail oriented & well organized with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Additional Preferred Experience/Skills
- GIS experience
- Experience with construction
Compensation: Salary depends on experience. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits (healthcare, retirement, disability & life insurance, paid time off, 8-holidays/year) and advancement opportunities, continuing education, and professional societies. PDC, a division of RESPEC, is 100-percent employee-owned.
This position is available in Fairbanks, Alaska. Submit your cover letter and resume to PDC Engineers, Attn: Human Resources, 1028 Aurora Drive, Fairbanks, AK 99709 or apply online.
All responses held confidential. Open until filled.