Civil Engineer (EIT)
Location:Anchorage, Fairbanks, Soldotna, Palmer, or Juneau, Alaska
PDC Engineers is seeking a design engineer to join our full-service engineering team! We design innovative world-class projects utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. This is a hands-on design position for transportation, utility, and site design projects. This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual looking to grow in their profession.
- B.S. in Civil or Engineering
- Engineer in Training with 1-2 years of experience
- AutoCAD & Civil 3D proficiency
- Knowledge of C3D modeling (corridors, grading, pipe models, etc.), quantities calculations, and cost estimating is a plus
- Solid knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Teams
- Assist in preparing plans and design calculations for transportation, utility, and site improvements
- Self-motivated, energetic, and able to take on new tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Detail oriented & well organized with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- GIS experience is a plus
PDC is a division of RESPEC, a 100-percent employee-owned company. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits (healthcare, retirement, disability & life insurance, paid time off, 8-holidays/year) and advancement opportunities.
This position is available in any of our primary Alaska offices. Submit your cover letter and resume to PDC Engineers, Attn: Human Resources, 6205 Glacier Hwy., Juneau, AK 99801 or apply online.
All responses held confidential. This position is open until filled.