Location: Juneau, AK
PDC Engineers is seeking a leader to join our full-service engineering team! We design innovative world-class projects utilizing state-of-the-art technologies.
This is a hands-on design and management position for utility, site, and transportation design projects. Applicant must have experience providing technical leadership within civil engineering and diversified knowledge of engineering and construction practices. Candidates must possess strong communication skills, and the ability to lead a multi-discipline team, manage projects and interact with clients. This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual with proven technical and leadership skills.
- B.S. in Civil or Engineering
- Alaska Professional Civil Engineer License or ability to obtain within one year
- 10+ years’ of experience
- AutoCAD & Civil 3D proficiency
- GIS experience is a plus
- Able to manage team and contracts on multiple projects concurrently
- Detail oriented & well organized with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
PDC is a 100-percent employee-owned company. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits (healthcare, retirement, disability & life insurance, paid time off, 8-holidays/year) and advancement opportunities.
This position is available in our Juneau office. Submit your cover letter and resume to PDC Engineers, Attn: Human Resources, 6205 Glacier Hwy., Juneau, AK 99801 or apply online (hyperlink).
All responses held confidential. Open until filled.
All responses will be held confidential.