Location: Anchorage or Fairbanks, AK
PDC Engineers is seeking a leader to join our full-service engineering team! We design innovative world-class projects utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. PDC is a 100-percent employee-owned company. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and advancement opportunities. PDC is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a hands-on design and management position for utility and site design projects and must have experience providing technical leadership within civil engineering and diversified knowledge of engineering practices. Candidates must possess strong communication skills and the ability to lead a multi-discipline team and interact with clients. This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual with proven technical and leadership skills.
- B.S. in Civil or Engineering
- Alaska Professional Civil Engineer License, or ability to obtain within one year
- 5+ years’ of cold regions experience
- AutoCAD & Civil 3D proficiency
- GIS experience is a plus
- Able to manage team and contracts on multiple projects concurrently
- Detail oriented & well organized with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
This opportunity is available in our Fairbanks office. Submit your cover letter and resume to PDC Engineers, Attn: Human Resources, 1028 Aurora Drive, Fairbanks, AK 99709 or apply online. The job is open until filled.
All responses will be held confidential.