Location: Anchorage, Fairbanks, or Juneau, AK
PDC Engineers is seeking a Marketing Assistant/Intern to join our business development team. Successful candidates will display strong writing abilities and experience or coursework in relation to marketing. Duties include but are not limited to writing technical blog style articles, contributing to social media channels, assisting in content development for proposals, and utilizing the Adobe Suite of programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- 2+ years experience or equivalent education desired
- Graphic design experience through Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator – Premiere experience a plus)
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Social media familiarity and knowledge (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube)
- Ability to successfully manage several tasks at once
- Maintain strong attention to details
- A/E/C Industry experience preferred
PDC Engineers is an Alaskan employee owned multidiscipline firm representing the four market sectors of Facilities, Land Development, Transportation, and Utilities. We are a 100-percent employee-owned company offering competitive pay, excellent benefits (healthcare, retirement, disability & life insurance, paid time off, 8-holidays/year) and advancement opportunities.
This opportunity is available in our Anchorage, Fairbanks, or Juneau office. Please submit cover letter, resume, references, and two writing samples to email@example.com, 2700 Gambell St. Ste 500, Anchorage, Alaska 99503 or apply online.
All responses held confidential. This position is open until filled.