PDC was the Prime Consultant and provided civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering design services, as well as land survey. The project included the complete removal and replacement of approximately 1400 linear feet of steam, condensate, water, and sewer service laterals serving Buildings 1419, 1422, 1423, 1424, 1425, 1426, 1428, 1541, 1579, and 1580 located in North Town. The project involved connections to distribution mains located both within utilidor vaults and direct bury, and connections to building services within mechanical rooms. Work included anchors, pipe guides, expansion joints, driplegs, pipe, valves, cleanouts and all other fittings, devices and appurtenances necessary for a complete and operable system. The existing service lateral pipe was replaced with the same nominal size pipe. All utilidor work required asbestos abatement.
/ / North Post Lateral Replacement