The success of this project depended on working closely with:
- The Manufacturer – to confirm that 150 ft wind turbine blades and 200 ton turbine components could navigate access road geometry.
- The Owner – to minimize future maintenance and operations costs of the new infrastructure.
- The Contractor – to make sure the design could be built economically and within the short 3 month schedule.
- The Regulatory Agencies – to ensure responsible development in the fragile sub-arctic environment.
- Local Residents and Recreational Users – to maximize cooperation and minimize impacts to the users of this remote landscape.